If you’re in the market for a new roof, one of the top questions you might have is “how much does a roofer charge per square foot?” Your roof is one of the most important lines of defense against the elements, and making sure it is in proper working order is important to keep the rest of your home safe (and dry!) But, when it comes to replacing your roof, the process can become pricy without expert knowledge of how homeowners insurance policies work. As a homeowner, your best bet at having your roof covered by insurance or receiving the maximum benefits allowed by your insurance policy is by working with a roofing company that will directly deal with your provider, as they are well versed in this type of negotiation and understand the fine print of home insurance policies so you don’t have to. Navigating home insurance claims to have your new roof fully covered can be tricky, and if you don’t fully understand your policy, it might be difficult to get the full benefits allowed by your provider!
New Roof Costs and Insurance Coverage:
How much does a roofer charge per square foot? The national average most roofing companies will charge is between $3.50 and $5.50 per square foot or $350 to $550 per square (100 square feet) to install or replace an asphalt shingle roof. The current roof price in Atlanta that insurance companies will pay is $425 per square. A square is 100 square feet. Additionally, you will need a full inspection from a professional to determine how large your roof is and what other cost factors might come into play when you are replacing your roof.
Cost Factors of Roof Replacement:
While Roofwell’s expert team will provide thorough and easy-to-understand explanations of the process, it is important to consider 9 key factors that will determine the cost during your roof replacement. Those factors include:
- Material costs
- The materials your roofing system needs
- The labor and time that will be needed to complete your full roof replacement
- How accessible your roof is
- The size, dimensions, and overall complexity of your roofing system
- Penetration points on your roof including chimneys, vents, skylights, and other protrusions.
- How much roof decking will need a total overhaul
- Any fees associated with hauling out and discarding old materials
- Overhead operating costs from your roof repair expert
With all of these factors considered, replacing a roof can quickly become a pricy, but with the help of trusted roofing professionals who specialize in insurance negotiation and cost-effective solutions, it doesn’t have to be. At Roofwell, we pride ourselves on transparency and quality assured work, as well as dependable, customer-forward service. We have a dedicated team that understands the intricacies of insurance policies and will work with your specific provider in order to get you the maximum benefits. Working with Roofwell allows you to keep your out-of-pocket expenses low and helps to file a successful claim to get you a beautiful, properly working roof.
At Roofwell, we work hard to ensure customer satisfaction with all of our projects and we prioritize helping our customers find cost-effective solutions for each unique budget.
Benefits of Working With Roofwell For Roof Replacement Include:
- Expertise and Experience. Roofwell has over 40 years of experience in the north Georgia and Atlanta area and brings exceptional craftsmanship and high-quality materials to each project.
- Local Knowledge. For over 40 years, north Georgia has been Roofwell’s home and our clients are not only clients but our neighbors and our community! Local experts are the best option when it comes to negotiation with your insurance provider because we know exactly what your roof needs, and what your roof has been through after years of experience working in this region.
- Best Chance at Success. With expert roofing technicians there to negotiate with insurance on your behalf and provide your insurance provider with detailed inspections and documentation, you will have the best chance at maximizing the benefits allowed by your policy. Your process will be easy, stress-free, and simple!
Want To Learn More About Roof Replacement Costs?
If you are in need of a new roof and want to be sure you are working with trusted professionals who will provide you with quality workmanship, while actively working to keep your out-of-pocket costs as low as possible, contact Roofwell here! Get in touch with a local expert today who can answer all your questions!